Wednesday 22 June 2011

Paris here we come

Ok so the first episode of Safe Light 19 is almost in the can and I am over the moon to say that we are headlining ComicCon Paris next weekend.

A convention that will attract 190,000 people from around Europe and Safe Light 19 launches there. On Saturday 2nd July 2011 we will be showing a special screening of Episode 1, followed by a Q&A with the Director and some members of the cast and then we end it off with a signing session. This will be a new experience for me and after 4 years of working within the industry I am delighted to be experiencing this for the first time with this particular show.

It is full of great actors and friends of mine and the crew are brilliant, this really has been great to work on. So until then I'll brush up on my French and practice my autograph... hmm do you think they will let me use potato letters and poster paint?