Friday 10 June 2011

Safe Light 19 - on set and making it happen


Last weekend was my first night filming for Safe Light 19. I have experience in night shoots but this one was like no other. (Although I wonder if that's something you say every time?)

We were shooting at the A1 Truck Stop, American Diner in Grantham. It was an amazing shoot with so many of the cast and crew needed for this venue I got a true insight as to how many great people are involved with this project.

I met director Darren S. Cook around two years ago and believe it or not it was then when he said I would be perfect for the role of Frank James in Safe Light 19. Now we are actually making the series and it is amazing. I look forward to updating you as we progress with the show and the exciting details of the launch.