Tuesday 17 August 2010

Where we stand at present


Ok so as I write this I am in the process of applying for my O1 Visa which when successfully appointed will then see me head over to the states to fulfill my role as Josh Ellison in 'The Summoning'. A film that has suffered many delays but is on the verge of filming.

It has opened my eyes to the possible delays within the industry and I have witnessed those that give up along the way, something I cannot even consider an option because the chase is what keeps me hungry. The last thing I filmed was 'Three' and that was a great nights filming, check out the video Director Darren S. Cook has put together for the cast and crew, you can see how much fun we had doing what we loved.
I have been working on this now for nearly four years and I am really pleased with those people I am working and associate with. I have also focussed my energies on 'Bite the Ballot', a project that started in my class room at Wilmington Enterprise College and we are set to make Political history. A group of Sixth formers are engaging more young people in to Politics and breaking down the perceived barriers between young people and politicians so that communication and understanding will be enhanced on both sides. Check out the dedicated site at www.bitetheballot.co.uk.

Tune into Channel 4 on Sunday 29th August at 9pm to see myself in Mike Christie's documentary about the Paralympic Athletes, another great day I had filming in London's Borough Market.